Terry Chapman 372" AZ Archery Bull Elk














"I hunted with Colburn and Scott Outfitters in Arizona during the 2010 September archery hunt. I had never been on a guided hunt before and I must say it was everything I expected and more. Jay went out of his way to make sure we had comfortable accommodations, a successful hunt and a plan to put us where we needed to be. Janis Putelis was especially impressive as my guide. He is 150% hard core, knowledgeable and one of the best elk callers I have heard. Yet he was very humble and listened to my suggestions, too. It was truly like hunting with your best friends. When I draw another elk tag in Arizona you can be certain of one thing, I’ll be calling Jay and Janis." Terry Chapman - Aztec, NM




This Story was featured in the HUNTIN FOOL MAGAZINE